Feb. 22-March 2
March 3-March 11
Experience incredible roads and first class hospitality amidst the splendor of the Andes Mountains!
Lakes Region Tours
7 Days / 7 Nights
Lakes Region Tour
Our signature tour,this seven day cycling adventure begins with an airport transfer from Temuco (ZCO) to the lakeside city of Pucón and progresses south over seven days to Puerto Varas. We'll average 50 to 70 miles daily along wide open roads amidst the splendor of the Andes Mountains and the beauty of Northern Patagonia's scenic lakes region. Each day's ride will include mechanical and sag support, ride leaders with local knowledge, and on-the-road /picnic lunches and ride fuel. A variety of side excursions and once in a lifetime photo opportunities will compliment the many challenging profiles of each days ride. Side excursions (not included in the Tour price) include hiking, fly-fishing, boating, or a tour of a local attraction on the route!
See our Gallery page for photos from our fall Tour!
EACH TOUR INCLUDES:
- All meals including breakfast & dinner + on-the-road lunches & ride fuel
- Tour-provided shuttle to/from airport
- Planned routes & course maps
- Mechanical and van support
- Tour ride leaders with local knowledge
- Scheduled Tour breakfasts & dinners
- Custom Beta Cycling Tours cycling jersey!
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to and from the official Tour arrival & departure airports
- Road bicycle and air transport/shipping(November Tours only - bikes included in 2019 Spring Tour) - bring your own and we'll help assemble it and package up at the end of the week.
- Lodging before and after the Tour
- Unscheduled Tour meals
- Side excursions & ancillary amenities
- Personal items purchased during the Tour
- Travel/trip insurance
- $2,900 per person double occupancy, per week. Please add $600 for single occupancy
- Add $500 for road bicycle rental (bicycles are included for Spring, 2019, tours).
- Tour Deposit: $500 (US) deposit per person is due 90 days prior to Tour departure date
- All payments due/refundable 30 days prior to Tour departure.
- Private Tours/Training Camps – Please contact us for pricing.